- Pasta of your own choice
- +/- 100 gr of smoked salmon
- 1 onion
- 2 big carrots
- 1/2 leak
- 1 can of tomato cubes
- a few cherry tomatoes
- Spices: fresh dill, pepper
- Boil the pasta.
- Finely chopp the onion, the leak and the carrots.
- Put a pot on medium heat and add some olive oil. Fry the onion until is glassy.
- Add the carrots and leak.
- When the carrots and leak are soft, add the can of tomato cubes and season with pepper and fresh dill.
- Finely slice the smoked salmon and cut the cherry tomatoes into 4 pieces.
- Take the pot sauce of the heat. Then add the cherry tomatoes and the slice of smoked salmon.
- Serve the pasta with the sauce and finish off with some fresh dill on top.