- +/- 150 gr porc meat
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Fresh rosemary
- 1 onion
- +/- 80gr rice
- 2 tbsp of cream cheese
- Spices: curry powder, chilli powder, paprika powder, cumin, cloves, aniseed, salt & pepper
- Put 3 tbsp of olive oil, a few drops of balsamic vinegar, juice of 1/4 of a lime, 2 tbsp of honey and freshly chopped rosemary together in a bowl.
- Cut the meat into cubes and put them in the mixture. Let it marinate for 1 hour.
- Boil the rice. When it’s ready, drain the rice. Add 2 tbsp of cream cheese an add the spices to your own taste.
- Take 2 spones and form balls of rice. Roll them in some bread-crumbs and flatten the surface.
- Cut the onion into big pieces. Take out the meat. Use a wooden stick and put on a cube of meat then a slice of onion. Repeat until the stick is practically full.
- Put the grill pan on medium heat and grill the meat stick.
- Put a pan on medium heat. Add some olive oil and bake the rice balls in it.
- Serve with the leftover of the marinade.