- 3 small potatoes
- Fresh rosemary
- 1 red sweet pepper
- 1 big carrot or 2 small ones
- +/- 120 gr of chicken (breast or filet)
- Juice of 1 big orange
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- Spices: paprika powder, chili powder, salt & pepper, nutmeg
- Boil the potatoes in salted water.
- Bake the chicken in a bit of olive oil on both sides at a high heat. Season it with salt & pepper. Then put it on a lower heat and add the orange and lemon juice. Let it simmer
- Cut the sweet pepper and carrot into small cubes. Bake them in a bit of olive oil. Season with salt & pepper, paprika powder and chili powder. You can season to your own taste.
- When the potatoes are ready add some milk, butter and season with nutmeg, pepper & salt and some freshly chopped rosemary. Let it simmer on a low heat. Then mash the potatoes.
- Serve the different parts together on a plate and top off with a bit of the citrus sauce.