- pasta (of your own choice)
- +/- 130 gr of beef meat
- 1 avocado
- 2 small tomatoes or 1 big one
- some canned corn
- 1 shallot
- +/- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- Spices: salt & pepper, curry powder, chili powder, fresh coriander
- Boil the pasta.
- Cut the beef into small slices. Bake them in some olive oil and season with salt & pepper and some curry powder.
- Crush the avocado. Add the sour cream, salt & pepper, chili powder.
- Cut the tomato into small cubes. You can also use cherry tomatoes. Add them to the mixture together with some canned sweet corn and some fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve all the ingredients together. It’s best served cold.