- 1 broccoli
- +/- 200g of mushrooms
- 1 lemon
- 2 big potatoes
- Spices: salt & pepper, thyme, nutmeg
- Preheat the oven at 180°C
- Boil the broccoli florets.
- peal the potatoes and finely slice them with a peeler. Add a little bit of olive oil, a lot of salt and some thyme to the potatoes. Put a baking sheet on the oven tray and lay the slices on there. Put them in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Divide the mushrooms into 4 pieces. Put a pot on medium heat and put in some olive oil. Add the mushrooms and season with salt & pepper and a bit of thyme. Once they start baking, add some water until all the mushrooms are almost completely under water.
- Follow the procedure of a standard bechamel sauce. Put a bit of butter in a pot. Add some thyme, salt & pepper and some nutmeg to your own taste. When the butter has melted, add some flour. Mix it together. Then put the heat on low. Gradually add milk until you have the thickness you want. Take the pot of the heat and add some lemon juice and lemon zest to your own taste.