- 250 gr spelt flour
- 3,5 gr of yeast
- 100gr of tepid water
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- +/- 200 ml of coconut milk
- Red curry paste
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- String beans
- 1/2 red onion
- +/- 250 gr of chicken
- Herbs: fresh coriander, salt & pepper, curry powder (optional: chili powder)
- Some coconut flaces
- Put the spelt flour, yeast, salt and olive oil in a bowl. Mix it together.
- Gradually add the tepid water. Mix it good.
- Roll it in a ball, cover it with a moist towel and let it set for 45 minutes.
- Cut the vegetables and the chicken in fines pieces (to your own preference).
- Finely chop the coriander.
- Mix the coconut milk with the red curry paste. Add as much curry paste as you like. The more, the spicier.
- Preheat the oven on 240°C
- When the dough has set, roll it out on some extra flour.
- Put the dough on the oven tray. Curl up the sides. This prevents the coconut mixture to drip off.
- Put on the coconut mixture, then the chicken and the vegetables.
- Season with some salt & pepper, some curry powder and some coconut flaces. The spicy lovers can also add some chilli powder.
- Bake the pizza for 20 minutes.
- When serving the pizza, top off with the coriander.