- 1 orange
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 large or 5 small Belgian endives
- 1 large or 2 small red onions
- 3 tbsp of sweetener (stevia, sugar or honey)
- +/- 240 gr mince
- 1/4 cup of crunched nuts (of choice)
- 1 egg white
- Herbs: salt & pepper, paprika powder, fresh rosemary, (optional: italian herbs)
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Mix together in a bowl: the mince, crunched nuts, 1 egg white and season with salt & pepper, paprika powder, chopped fresh rosemary and optional italian herbs.
- Add some orange juice (+/- 2 tbsp)
- But it in a small oven pot and pour over a few drops more of the orange juice.
- Put it in the oven. Depending on the portion, it needs 20 to 30 minutes to be cooked.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in small slices. Do not take of the peel.
- Put them in an oven tray and sprinkle with some olive oil. Season with salt & pepper and some fresh rosemary.
- Put it in the oven. It needs at about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut the red onions in half and finely slice it.
- Finely chop the Belgian endives.
- Heat some olive oil in a pot. Put in the red onion and add the sweetener.
- After the onions are a bit softer, add the Belgian endives. Season with some salt & pepper.
- Serve it all together on the plate.