- Rice (preferable Thai rice)
- Coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado
- A few slices of pineapple
- Spices: turmeric, curry, sweetener (honey, sugar or stevia)
- 1 small red onion of 1/2 big red onion
- Coconut flaces (as decoration)
- Put some coconut milk in a bowl. If you use thick coconut milk also add a bit of water. Let it boil on a medium heat. Keep a close eye on it.
- Cut the pineapple in small pieces and finely chop the red onion.
- Put a pan on a medium heat. Add a little bit of olive oil and put in the pineapple and onion.
- Spice it with some turmeric, curry and sweetener to your own taste.
- Cut the avocado into small cubes.
- Serve the rice and put the pineapple and avocado on top. Top off with a bit of coconut flaces.
Tip: if you want to serve some meat with it, chicken is the best option.