For 6 portion
- 1 puff pastry roll (+/- 230gr)
- Cream cheese
- Smoked salmon (+/-60gr)
- White asparagus (easiest out of a bowl)
- Fresh dill and parsley
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Take a muffin tray and make cups of the puff pastry.
- Put them into the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Take them out. Put in a big spoon of cream cheese.
- Finely chop some dill and parsley and put it over the cream cheese.
- Cut the asparagus into small pieces. Put them on the cream cheese.
- Top of the pastry with the some finely chopped smoked salmon.
- Put it in the oven for another 15 minutes.