– +/- 170 gr white fish
– 2 bags of green tea (normal green tea will do)
– 2 tsp of coconut flaces
– Salt & pepper
– Coconut milk
– Curry powder
– Mix of vegetables (of choice)
– 1 sweet potato
1. Boil the sweet potato.
2. Cut open the tea bags and put the content in a cup. Add 2 tsp of coconut flaces and some salt & pepper.
3. Put some olive oil in a pan and put in the fish. Pour over the tea-coconut mixture over the top side of the fish.
4. Prepare the vegetable mix in some olive oil. Add spices (salt, pepper, curry powder) and a few finely chopped slices of ginger. Once almost ready add some coconut milk to your own taste.
5. Turn the fish over.
6. At the end add the sweet potato to the vegetable mixture.
7. Serve the fish on a bed of the vegetable mixture.