– +/- 340 gr of white fish (I suggest codfish)
– A bit of flour
– Fresh dill
– Spices: salt & pepper, paprika powder
– Black olives (the amount depends on your personal taste)
– 1 courgette
– 1 can of tomato cubes
– 1/2 red onion
1. Finely chop the onion.
2. Cut the courgette and black olives into little cubes.
3. Heat some olive oil in a pan. Add the onion, courgette and black olives.
4. Spice it well with salt & pepper, paprika powder and fresh dill.
5. Once the courgette is soft enough, add the canned tomatoes.
6. Roll the fish into a bit a flour. Make sure every side is covered in flour. Bake it into some olive oil or butter.
TIP: This dish is best served with some mash potatoes. Pasta is also an option.