– 130 gr of lamb
– Nut mixture (mostly pistachios)
– Fresh rosemary
– Salt & pepper
– 125 gr mushrooms
– 2 small potatoes
– 150 gr of green beans
– A bit of port wine
– 1/2 red onion
1. Cook the beans and potatoes.
2. Crunch the nut mixture, a few branches of fresh rosemary and pepper with a bit of olive oil or liquid butter. Make sure that most of you nuts are pistachios.
3. Finely chop the onion and cut the mushrooms into 4 pieces.
4. Sear the lamb in a bit of butter or olive oil, on both sides.
5. Put the lamb in an oven tray and put the nut mixture on top. Put it in preheated oven on 180°C for about 8 minutes.
6. Use the same pan from the lamb. Add the mushrooms and onion, and reason with salt & pepper, tyme. Pour over some water and some port wine and let it sizzle for a while.
7. Once the beans and potatoes are cooked, mash them together with some salt & pepper, nutmeg, tyme, a bit of butter or olive oil and some chopped onions.
8. Serve it all together on a plate.