For 10 mini flammkuchen
For the dough
– 60gr (spelt) flour
– 2 gr baking powder
– Pinch of salt
– 6gr olive oil
– +/- 40 cl tepid water
For the topping
– 40 gr sour cream
– 40 gr cream cheese
– Spices: curry, salt & pepper, fresh mint
– Small red onion
1. Preheat the oven on 200°C.
2. Put the flour, the backing powder and olive oil in a bowl. Add the water graduately. Make sure it’s not too sticky and not too dry.
3. Roll out small pieces of the dough.
4. Add the sour cream, cream cheese, spices and finely chopped red onion in a bowl. Add the spices and onion to your own tast.
5. Put the mixture on the mini doughs.
6. Put the mini flammkuchen in the over for about 10 minutes. Keep a close eye on them.