– 200gr mascarpone
– 2 pieces of cardamon
– 3 cloves
– 1/2 tsp of black pepper
– 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
– 1 slice of ginger
– 1 star anise
– 1,5 tsp of black tea
– 1/2 cup of boiling water
– 1 tbsp of sweetener (stevia, sugar,…) + 1/2 tsp separately
– 10gr of oatmeal
– 1 apple
1. Put the cardamom, cloves, black pepper, star anise, 1tbsp sweetener and cinnamon together in a bowl and crush the spices.
2. Put the crushed spices, the ginger and black tea in cup and add the boiling water. Let it rest and cool for about an hour.
3. Sieve the tea mixture and add it to the mascarpone. Add 1/2 tsp of extra sweetener. If you like it sweeter you can always add some more.
4. Cut the appel in very small cubes and crunch the oatmeal.
5. Put some apple in your serving glass. Cover it with half of the mixture. Sprankle a bit of the oatmeal crunch over it. Add another layer of apple and mixture. Top off with the rest of the oatmeal and a bit of apple.