– 1/2 butternut pumpkin
– Fresh rosemary
– Sweetener: stevia, sugar or honey
– 2 egg whites
– 1 egg yolk
– Lime juice
– Lime zest
– 125 gr low-fat yogurt
– Fresh mint
– 250 gr chicken breast
– Salt & pepper
– Coconut powder
1. Cut the pumpkin into cubes and stew them into a bit of olive oil. Add salt & pepper, a bit of sweetener, some lime juice and finely chopped rosemary.
2. After a few minutes, add some water and cover with a lid. Let it stew until the pumpkin is soft.
3. Mash the pumpkin and put it in the freezer to let it cool quicker.
4. Preheat the oven at 220°C
5. Whip the egg whites.
6. When the pumpkin mixture has been cooled down, add 1 egg yolk and whisk. Then sloftly add the whipped egg whites.
7. Put the mixture in buttered cups or in a cupcake tray. Put them in the oven for 25 minutes.
8. Mix the yoghurt, a bit of sweetener, lime zest and a bit of lime juice in a bowl.
8. Grill the chicken breasts with a bit of salt & pepper and some finely chopped rosemary.
9. Serve with the yoghurt dressing and top of the soufflé with some coconut powder.