– 800 gr mince (preferably mixture of porc and veal)
– 1 chorizo sausage (medium spicy or spicy)
– 3 red peppers
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 2 onions
– 500 gr tomato passata
– Herbs: laurel, thyme, salt & pepper, paprika powder
1. Cut the onions and garlic and bake them in a bit of olive oil.
2. Cut the red peppers into big pieces and add them to the onion and garlic.
3. When the red peppers are a bit softer add the tomato passata and the herbs. Let it simmer on a medium heat. When ready, mix the sauce.
4. Cut the chorizo into small cubes and mix them together with the mince.
5. Roll balls of the mince and bake them in a pan. Do not add any grease. The chorizo will give enough grease.
6. Add the meatballs to the tomato mixture.
TIP: you can serve it with past, rice, potatoes