Serves 2 p.
– Fresh spices: cardamom, cinnamon, coriander seeds, cloves, cumin, black pepper, caraway, chili powder, coriander powder, salt
– 1 big onion or 2 small ones
– 1 shallot
– 4 garlic cloves
– 1 can of chopped tomatoes
– 250 gr mushrooms
– 200 gr greek yoghurt
– 100 ml water
– olive oil
1. Finely chop the onion, challot and garlic.
2. Mix and crush all the spices.
3. Fry the chopped onion, challot and garlic in some olive oil on medium heat and add the crushed spices. You can add according to the wanted spiciness.
4. Add the water and let is simmer for a while until the union is soft.
5. Add the tomatoes and mushrooms. Put on a lid and let it simmer until the mushrooms are cooked.
6. Put on a low heat and add the greek yoghurt. Let it simmer.
7. If it’s not spicy enough, you can still add some extra spices.
8. Serve with some jasmin rice.