– 120 gr beef
– Cherry tomatoes
– Fresh coriander
– 1 onion
– Tomato passata
– Beef broth
– Seasoning of choice
– 1 cup of boiled couscous
1. Cut the beef into thin slices.
2. Cut the cherry tomatoes into 4, finely chopp the onion and coriander.
3. Boil the couscous in beef broth and tomato passata. Always make sure the porportion is 50/50. I prefer couscous in separate bags. This makes it easier to take them out of the water after it’s ready.
4. Once the couscous is ready, put the beef in the boiling mixture. Just for a few minutes.
5. Serve the couscous in a bowl. Add the tomatoes, coriander and chopped onion. Season it well. I use Italian herbs and paprika powder. Add the beef and pour over a bit of the broth-tomato mixture to keep it moist.