– 1 or 2 carrots
– 1/2 leek
– 1 challot
– 1/2 lemon
– 1 tomato
– Fresh dill
– Italian herbs
– Pepper & salt
– 170 gr white fish (pangasius, tilapia, cod)
– White wine
– Olive oil
1. Preheat the over at 250°C.
2. Cut the challot, grate the carrot(s) and finely slice the leek.
3. Put a pot on medium heat and bake the challots in a bit of olive oil
4. Add the carrots and leek.
5. Add some white wine and let is sizzle for a while.
6. Add seasoning: pepper & salt, chopped fresh dill.
7. Cut the tomato into small cubes.
8. Roll out a big piece of aluminum foil and make a kind of bowl. First put in the vegetables. Then put in the tomato cubes. Put the fish on top of the vegetables and season well with Italian herbes, pepper & salt, freshly chopped dill. Top of with a few slices of lemon. To finish up, pour in a bit of extra white wine. Close the papillote.
9. But the papillote in the oven for about 35 to 40 minutes.