– 1 egg-plant
– 1 zucchini (courgette)
– 2 red peppers
– Olive oil
– Balsamic vinegar
– Pepper & salt
– Provençal herbs
1. Cut all the vegetables into the size you want.
2. Mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper & salt and provençal herbs together in a bowl. The proportion of these ingredients depends on your personal flavour. I suggest to take 4 parts of olive oil and 1 part of balsamic vinegar, so that the vinegar is not too overpowering.
3. Let the vegetables marinate in the mixture for about 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven at 200°C.
5. Put a baking sheet on the over tray. Lay out the marinated vegetables on the tray.
6. Put them in the over for at about 25 – 30 minutes.
TIP 1: can also be used in a basic tomato sauce
TIP 2: can be served with oven baked potatoes