For the salad
– 220 gr of chicken breasts
– 1 ripe mango
– 2 red peppers
– 1 red onion
– 4 cups of cooked quinoa
For the dressing
– Juice of 1/2 lime
– A few drops of balsamic vinegar
– Finely chopped fresh mint leaves
– Spices: curry powder, pepper & salt, paprika powder
1. Season the chicken breasts with curry powder, pepper & salt and put them in the oven at 220°C for 20 minutes (depending on the thickness it could take a bit longer).
2. Cut the red peppers into large pieces (cut them in 4), season them with pepper & salt. Put them on an over tray and put them in the oven together with the chicken: 20 minutes at 220°C and 5 to 10 minutes under the grill.
3. Cut the mango into small pieces. Slice the onion into thin half rings.
4. Boil the quinoa. For extra flavour you can boil it in broth (chicken or vegetable).
5. Put all the ingredients for the dressing together in a bowl.
6. When ready, take out the chicken and red pepper and cut them into the size you want.
7. Put everything together on your plate and pour over the dressing.